Things To Do in the Area
Rustic Log Cabin guest building a snowman along the brook
- Sleigh Rides
- Horseback Riding
- Skiing (Downhill & X-Country)
- Hunting & Fishing
- Tennis & Golf
- Disk Golf
- Year-round Attractions
- White Mtns. Region Scenic Drives
Just Minutes From...
- Franconia Notch State Park. Leading tourist attraction in New Hampshire.
- The Former Site of the Old Man of the Mountain. "The Great Stone Face." History of a Natural rock formation formed by the Ice Age.
- The Flume. Natural gorge. Beautiful walk.
- The Basin. Beautiful waterfall with pothole of eroded granite at base.
- Clark's Trading Post. Antique Americana. Trained bear show and steam train ride.
- Cannon Mt. Ski, ride aerial tramway to summit. Ski Museum.
- Loon Mt. Skiing and snow tubing, Summer gondola rides, glacial caves, mountain biking, horseback riding, wildlife theater, Disk Golf, Yoga.
- Bretton Woods. Downhill skiing plus 100km of cross-country trails. Many summer and fall activities.
- Whales Tale Water Park.
- The towns and villages of Littleton, Lincoln, Woodstock, Franconia, Sugar Hill and Bethlehem. For your shoppers, North Conway is a nice scenic drive, just over an hour away.
Visitor to owners porch
Also Close By...
- Mt. Washington. Tallest peak in the Northeast. Drive the Mt. Washington Auto Road, take the Cog Railway or hike to the top.
- Crawford Notch. Breathtaking views.
- Pinkham Notch
- Kancamagus Highway. A photographer's paradise.
- Wildcat Mt. Ride to the top and enjoy scenic nature trails.
- StoryLand. Family attraction where fantasy lives.
- Santa's Village. Santa's summer home for young and old alike.
- Lost River. Spectacular natural beauty.
- Polar Caves. Sensational glacial caves.
- Alpine Adventures Ziplining
Rustic Log Cabins
1450 Sugar Hill Road
Lisbon, NH 03585