Things To Do in the Area
Rustic Log Cabin guest building a snowman along the brook
- Sleigh Rides
- Horseback Riding
- Skiing (Downhill & X-Country)
- Hunting & Fishing
- Tennis & Golf
- Winter & Summer Attractions
Just Minutes From...
- The Former Site of the Old Man of the Mountain. "The Great Stone Face." History of a Natural rock formation formed by the Ice Age.
- Franconia Notch State Park. Leading tourist attraction in New Hampshire.
- Clark's Trading Post. Antique Americana. Trained bear show and steam train ride.
- Cannon Mt. Skiing. Ride aerial tramway to summit. Ski Museum.
- Loon Mt. Summer gondola rides, glacial caves, mountain biking, horseback riding, wildlife theater, and in the winter, skiing and snow tubing.
- The Flume. Natural gorge. Beautiful walk.
- The Basin. Beautiful waterfall with pothole of eroded granite at base.
- Bretton Woods. Downhill skiing plus 100km of cross-country trails.
- Whales Tale Water Park.
Visitor to owners porch
Also Close By...
- Cog Railway. Memorable ride to summit of Mt. Washington.
- Mt. Washington. Tallest peak in the Northeast.
- Crawford Notch. Breathtaking views.
- Kancamagus Highway. A photographer's paradise.
- Wildcat Mt. Ride to the top and enjoy scenic nature trails.
- StoryLand. Family attraction where fantasy lives.
- Santa's Village. Santa's summer home for young and old alike.
- Lost River. Spectacular natural beauty.
- Polar Caves. Sensational glacial caves.
- Alpine Adventures Ziplining
Rustic Log Cabins
1450 Sugar Hill Road
Lisbon, NH 03585